Enhancing the reliability of medical systems
From patient care and monitoring equipment to diagnostic and imaging systems, medical applications impose stringent quality and reliability demands on cable products. C&M offers a wide variety of standard and custom cables, coil cords and cable assemblies that meet these demands. And our IS0–13485 certification ensures that our design and manufacturing processes comply with accepted quality standards for medical devices.
Engineered for Medical Use
C&M engineers standard and custom cable products with technical features aimed specifically at medical applications:
- Resistance to steam, gamma, ETO and other sterilization methods.
- Chemical resistance.
- Lot traceability.
- Medical-grade materials—including TPE, polyurethane and silicone.
- Moisture proofing to IP standards.
- EMI suppression.
- Elimination of triboelectric noise.
Many Medical Applications
- Patient care and monitoring equipment.
- Diagnostic equipment—such EEG and EKG.
- Surgical robots and automation.
- Imaging systems—including x-ray, MRI, PET and CT.
- Laboratory machines and lab automation systems.
- Home healthcare and and mobile medical devices.