Continuous flex for reliable data communication
MotionFlex™ Data cables combine continuous flex performance and a CL2 rating for use in factory automation, CNC, robot and motion control applications. Jacketed in ruggedized PVC, these data cables are rated to 105°C and 300V. They also exhibit outstanding resistance to oils, solvents and UV light. MotionFlex Data cables have a flex life of up to 10 million cycles and a bend radius of 7.5x the cable diameter for unshielded and 10x for shielded.
- Finely stranded conductors.
- Premium PVC insulation.
- Oil resistant PVC jacket.
- Spun tape separators.
- Engineered braid shield for shielded cable.
- Custom color codes available.
- Resists abrasion, oils, solvents and UV light.
- Voltage rating of 300V.
- Temperature rating of 105°C.
- UL 2517 and CL2.
- CSA A/B, I/II and FT1.